Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
305 Points
297 Points
145 Points
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Distribuiţi | 

Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
AutorMesaj
Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Lun Ian 16, 2012 9:16 am

Feeling nervous about the long task, Kim slowly walked in front, volunteering to be next. The earlier I go, earlier it'll be done, she muttered to herself, ignoring some doubts in her head saying she couldn't she won't finish the desired task.

Professor Terzic nodded and turned off the light. Focusing on what to do, she lifted her wand and uttered, "Lumos!" A bit bright light appeared at the tip of her wand. As she was trying to retain the light, Kim looked for the box of match and found it some feet away from her. She held another gripped to her wand and focused on the next spell. "Wingardium Leviosa!," she said and the match floated in the air. Kim knew that doing two spells at the same time won't be easy but she never imagined it to be nearly impossible to execute. The light from her wand became blur, having her concentration halved. While trying to regain back the light, the match is slowly going down. Analyzing what had happened, Kim decided to fully cut her concentration to half to evenly distribute to the both spells. The light became darker, but enough light to get going, and her match arose to her eye-level.

Next spell, Acus, but wait, three spells at the same time? Impossible! Kim thought, but realizing that she can actually do two spells at the same time, three spells isn't much different. Cutting her focus again, but this time into three, she uttered, "Acus!" The Lumos spell didn't worn off much but the match in front of her gradually fell down to her knee-level. The Transfiguration spell begin to have effect on the match but it her concentration level at her age isn't enough to perform it once. The match, as it was before, transformed only in its half body. Kim lifted up the match again, and casted the spell "Acus!" Again, like on her first attempt, the match fell down, but on her leg-level now but the match's half transformed into a perfect needle.

As she was performing two spells at a time, her Lumos spell began to shine again having her a clear view on where the target is. The needle arose on her eye-level, targeting on the small red dot in the middle. Exhausted, she threw the needle towards the target but even though she was targeting on the small red dot, her needle flew on the edge, nearly out of the target itself. Now, only focusing on the Lumos, her light shone brightly again but she knew she was just half of the task given to them. She tried to remember what to do next. After some time, she realized she still have to do three more spells again: wingardium leviosa, compari and incendio.

She lifted the needle once again, not nearly having any problems with the 'two spells at the same time' thing for she knows now, at least, to control her concentration level. Kim casted, "Compari!" The needle started to be brown-colored needle. The transformation stopped. She tried to do it again, remembering that this spell is her water-loo. After numbers of tries, Kim successfully transformed it into a not-so-perfect match.

Focusing on the last and final spell that she had to do, she remembered how James almost burnt the target with the Fire Charm. She realized that she, too, is having a difficulty on controlling the fire itself. She, then, put a large distance between the match and the target and exclaimed,"Incendio!" The fire appeared on the match in a bursting matter. Kim saw all of her classmates stepped backward as they might be also set in fire. Surprised on the fire's entrance, she accidentally put out the two spells she was currently focusing on: Lumos and Incendio but then, she realized that the task is over.

Professor Terzic turned on the lights. Kim sat down on the nearest chair and rested for a few seconds. She looked at him in an exhausted manner. The professor continued to stare at her without any facial expression.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned

My Character
Galleons: 120
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Lun Ian 16, 2012 9:28 am

"Good Job miss Frey, you are handling yourself well with multiple spells, just keep the good work, I should suggest you try to practice more with the double casting, try for example lifting a leaf from the grond at night while using lumos or similar that will give you the required control. If you need me for instruction you know where you can find me. As for you James I have forgot to tell you that you should practice your aim that Incendio nearly burned down our target. We can work on that if you want just contact me. Miss Frey please sit down, who will go next?" Tarik said.
Sus In jos
Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Mar Ian 17, 2012 11:56 am

"Great performance" Richard whispered when Kim had regained her seat. Deciding to go next, he got up and walked towards the professor's desk, feeling completely relaxed. "Ready?" professor Terzic asked him as soon as he had arrived in front of the target. He nodded and the next moment the room was completely dark. Entirely confident about his ability, at least for the Wand Lighting Spell, he exclaimed "Lumos" and watched as a powerful ray of light burst out of the extremity of his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa" he quickly pursued, pointing at the box of matches lying on the floor at his feet. One of them started to levitate, and despite the fact that performing two spells at the same time somewhat lessened the power of his Wand Lighting Charm, he still managed to get the object eye-level without much trouble.

Although he knew that the next step caused serious problems to both of his classmates who had previously passed the task, he was certain that he could do it. Trying to keep a certain portion of his concentration on the light and the Hover Charm, he pictured as clearly as possible a needle in his head and uttered: "Acus". At first, it seemed that the transfiguration was successful from the first try, as the match slowly started to take a more grayish tone and its tip became sharper. With a satisfied grin on his face, Richard turned towards the other students, expecting to find them in awe. However, this only resulted in him losing control over the multiple spells and the semi-transfigured match fell lamentably on the ground as the classroom plunged into darkness.

"Lumos" he said furiously, irritated by his own pretentiousness. As he could see again, he made the hybrid object levitate again, deciding this time to do the task more slowly and surely. When it was at the proper height, he gradually stabilized so he could be able to think the less possible about the Hover Charm. "Acus" he pronounced, directing all his concentration on the spell. The transfiguration resumed, though the light began to shiver and the match to slowly drop as a result. However, keeping his focus, he was able to achieve that step and he immediately felt some of the pressure go away as soon as he successfully turned the object into a needle. The next step was rather easy, as it only required a slash with his wand to stick the metallic object into the target. However, he discovered that his aim was not perfect as the needle landed several inches from the center.

Taking advantage of this situation were he just had to keep one spell active, he decided to make a brief pause before continuing. Figuring that it would be easier to leave the needle in the target when performing the reverse transfiguration. "Compari" he exclaimed and, with some effort, the needle progressively turned back into a match. Remembering James' mistake, he used Wingardium Leviosa to get the object in the air. Then, wanting to make a brilliant finish, he swiftly stretched out his arm, sending it towards the ceiling. Taking advantage of the fact that he didn't have to worry about the Hover Charm anymore, he waited for the match to start falling back, aimed precisely and exclaimed: "Incendio". The flames consumed it in mid-air, leaving only ash that slowly landed on the ground.
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned

My Character
House:
Activity: Adult, Transfiguration Professor, Charms Professor, Daily Prophet Editor in Chief

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Mar Ian 17, 2012 12:04 pm

"OK that was good performance mister Adlard, you have to work on your concertation and try to lower the amount of bragging to the other students, they can see your result perfectly. Another thing that I want to talk to you is the fact that both you and miss Frey put the match out of the target before igniting it. It is against my instruction, you have to leave the match in when you are lighting it. Also you have burned the match completely and that is also not good, but it is expected when you have removed it from the target. Ideally it match would have to stay into target and tip of the match have to be on fire." Tarik said to Richard, he was determined he would calm this raging bull, he got his eye like the person who like to brag, Tarik has to remove that trait from him.
Sus In jos
Kim Frey

My Character
Galleons: 205
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I, Radio Worker, Three Broomsticks Innkeeper

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Mar Ian 17, 2012 10:34 pm

What? I didn't follow the instructions? Kim thought. Frustrated about it, she tried to think what the exact instructions are given. That's right. Professor never levitated it from the target. Instead, he just ignited it and controlled the fire. Great, how stupid am I to forget that! She finally let her back rest on the chair and let go of a hard sigh. After thinking of what to do about it, she finally found the right words to say.

"I'm very sorry Professor. Maybe I just panicked and totally forgot about your instructions and took some precautions about what had happened to James," she said, starting to reason out.
Sus In jos
http://www.existingalterego.blogspot.com
Richard Adlard

My Character
Galleons: 61
House:
Activity: Slytherin - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Mier Ian 18, 2012 5:47 am

Richard listened to Kim apologize. He had made the same "mistake" she did but was feeling somewhat furious against mister Terzic for him accusing Richard of bragging to other students. He even thought of pointing out that the man never explicitly instructed that the match should stay in the target while being lit. However, after a few moments of reflection, he changed his mind, figuring that it would be wiser not to get into an unnecessary argument with a teacher. Instead, he just silently sat on his chair, his arms crossed.
Sus In jos
William Bill Macgonagall

My Character
Galleons: 155
House:
Activity: Gryffindor - Year I

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Mier Feb 01, 2012 6:39 am

Bill stood up from his seat realizing that it is his turn, he looked at the professor as he nodded and turned down the lights. Bill lifted his wand and whispered: “Lumos”, he was practicing for this because he was sure that he had to be good here. He saw the box of matches in front of him and he whispered “wingardium leviosa”, and looked as one match raised to his eye level, he than drooped it slowly to the ground and said “acus”. He was examining carefully other students and was ready prepared for this, he watched as the matched turned slowly into needle and his light dropped a bit.

Bill was now ready to do the tricky part for him. He was always bad in aiming towards the target and this could be tricky. He again raised the needle to his eye level and focused past the needle on the center of the target. He let his mind be almost only in the center of the target and unleashed his hand. Needle fly away and hit the target but it was no where near the center, Bill was little disappointed but never mind he has to focus on the rest of the task.

Bill focused his mind on the needle again and whispered “compari”, this time he had little difficulty with the spell, he had to point more of his mind in the spell, but it was possibly because of the distance. After few moments he saw top of the needle turning into the head of the match. And now comes the part that other people could not do fully, how to light a match without lighting the target. But Bill figure it out in his practices that only thing he has to do is focus on the tip of the match and go slowly. He focused his mind on the head of the match and whispered “incednio” slowly. At the moment nothing happened but slowly he saw match getting redder when suddenly stream of fire burned from the match. Bill stopped the charm and now you could see match slowly burning within the target. Bill was satisfied as lights were back on, and he waited, with the smile on his face, for professor Terzic to react
Sus In jos
Tarik Terzic
Banned
Banned

My Character
House:

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    Mier Feb 01, 2012 6:46 am

"Excellent Job Bill, you should be proud on yourself. Your performance was great, but you should improve on long range casting and on the aim." Tarik said to Bill.

"So I think that would be all for today, now comes the time for me to give you your points. I have considered your performance and how you did spells, and all that I said is in power thus situation is as following:

James Riddle: 26 points
Kim Frey: 26 points
Richard Adlard: 23 points
William Macgonagall: 28 points

Hope that you are satisfied and as always I am available for you to contact me if you need some help. Class is dismissed." Tarik said while removing the equipment and leaving the door.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms    

Sus In jos

Class 02: Joined Transfiguration and Charms
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 2 din 2Mergi la pagina : Înapoi  1, 2
 Subiecte similare
-
» (H) Potions Class Y2 Lesson 1
» X-Men-The First Class
» Curses, Protecting, Spells, Jinxes, Hexes and Charms