Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
305 Points
297 Points
145 Points
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Distribuiţi | 

Emily Vanders

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
tonette2899

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

MesajSubiect: Emily Vanders   Mier Noi 23, 2011 8:01 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name:Emily Vanders
Birthday:August 28, 1999
Age (every new student is in first year, so your age should be 11):11

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood):pure-blood
Ethnicity/nationality:British
Place of birth/residence:Ottery St. Catchpole

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short):My family are all pure-blooded witches and wizards, and they aren't, I said AREN'T obssessed with all the pure-blood stuff Bellatrix Lestrange and the Malfoys were crazy about. Also, they don't care who their families get intermarried with. They don't care if it's veela, troll, giant, or whatsoever out there. The reason why we're all just pure-blood is that we've never found people of other exquisite races to intermarry with.
Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated):I grew up as a spoiled child, always adoring the Potters, and Weasleys, a very great family they were. My family, I was the only child, is always happy. No grudges at all. Sure, you might think that we've sinless, but no, not really, we aren't sinless. Well, we sort of lost the happy feelings when... when... my mum was killed with the Avada Kedavra curse when I was 7. Me and my dad, we weren't that close. So ever since, we would just talk for like once, twice month? My mum, she was the only happiness in our house. And the happiness disappeared when she did.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):brown, waist-length hair; short, around 4'5; bluish-green eyes
Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)good at DADA or Defense Against the Dark Arts; scared of dementors; very talkative; admires Harry Potter and his family; she loves pumpkin juice; wants to try out for the Quidditch team; hates racists

Boggart (your character's greatest fear):dementors
Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish):to see my mother
Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes):cat
Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive):milk, perfume and candy

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):very friendly. (:
How you found the forum:Harry Potter Wikia
Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.'Hey mum?' I said while gently prodding my mum with my finger. 'Yes darling?' she replied with her usual calm voice. 'What's the Ministry going to do with you?' I asked, tears starting to well up in my eyes. 'I don't know dear, let's find out tomorrow. Go to sleep now.' she said and kissed me goodnight before covering herself once more with her blanket. I went back to my room, which was full of my drawings which were, mind you, not too bad. I cried and cried because my mum was going back to the Ministry of Magic tomorrow morning for her hearing. She was accused of killing her friend's mother, which of course, my mother didn't do. She woke up early the next morning and left for the Ministry. Later that afternoon, we [me and my dad] were called to the Ministry. In a room was my mother, surrounded by guards. I overheard them saying, 'What'll it be? Azkaban? Or death?' with emphasis in the last words. So my mom chose death, and I could still remember the voice of the one who shouted the incantation. I swear my whole life that I will find him. Then kill him.
Sus In jos

Emily Vanders
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Emily's Forms and Attacks
» So about that... (Griselda) - Emily's Home
» House of Night Sweden (Started but open, please join)
» actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)
» Emily's Bonus spells

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Character Application :: Accepted Characters-
Mergi direct la: