Hogwarts Magic Realm

AcasaAcasa  asdasdasdasd  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Welcome to Hogwarts magic Realm. Please register, after that get sorted or get a job and enjoy your time in the magic world. Don’t forget that this is a post-potter forum that means you won’t be able to role play as any of the characters from the books, just use your imagination and create your own. We advice everyone to take a look at the rules and guides before starting their role playing experience. For any questions just pm the Staff Team

We are happy to have you with us,
HMR Team
Rules | Sorting Hat | Adult Application | Students Guide | Adult Graduated Guide | Jobs | Claim a Face | Spell Book | Quidditch Guide | Diagon Alley | Forum Absence | F.A.Q
305 Points
297 Points
145 Points
40 Points
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
General Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
HMR.
Secondary Admin
RanklistHarry Potter TopsitesRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
© Hogwarts Magic Realm –Do not copy ,everything on this forum was created thanks to the imagination of the two general admins and all the graphics are custom made for this forum
© SideBar Graphics by bloomsindark
© Header by allie-saurus
© Skin by hitskins
© Signature and Avatars by RedCarpet

Distribuiţi | 

Quinn Jordan

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Quinn Jordan

My Character
Galleons: 100
House:
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year I

MesajSubiect: Quinn Jordan   Mier Noi 23, 2011 3:56 pm

General Information
Name: Quinn Jordan
Birthday: September 16
Blood Status: Half Blood
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Place Of Residence: London, England
Backround
Family Backround: All of my mum's side are witches and wizards, except for a single distant uncle who lives in India and only eats papayas and skim milk. My dad's side are Muggles, although a few in his family are rumored to be Squibbs. My mum's name is Alexandria, and my dad's is Jim. I have three sisters who are four year old triplets, and an older brother named Peter who is eighteen and wants to study dragons. My sister's names are Sandra, Winnie, and Alicia.
Personal History: I had the typical childhood of an obviously magic baby; I destroyed furniture, levitated cats, and drove my parents mad. I made several trips to Diagon Alley with my mum, on one occasion my dad came along, which resulted in him fainting and two or three shops spontaneously combusting. At age seven, I went to India to visit my Uncle Cromer, the one who only eats papayas, and flew on an actual magic carpet. Also at age seven, I recieved a toy broomstick, and it was love at first sight. I wore the stick out in about two weeks, and immediately demanded another. And after that, it was pretty normal. And here I am.
Physical Appearance: I am about five foot two, I have pale skin and freckles, and I have shoulder length auburn hair. My eyes are a smoky blue, actually more like gray, and I am rather slim. I have pierced ears.
Personality: One of my better traits is that I sincerely do not care what other people think about me. Something I could work on is not being so lazy, or at least when it comes to chores. I love reading, playing Quidditch, and the color green. I hate spiders, bossy people, chores, and purple.
Boggart: A humongus spider with red eyes.
Mirror Of Erised: I would be a famous Quidditch player, and I would have millions of fans.
Patronus: A gray fox.
Amortentia: Fresh wood shavings.

Additional Information: I love to wear hats. I am extremely smart. I can write with both hands.
I found this by googling it.
Role Play Example: Quinn charged out onto the almost empty field, holding her broomstick tightly by her side. Almost in the middle, she climbed on and kicked off, rising above the grass, higher and higher. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried, for pure joy. She somersaulted around a few times, and then started focusing on the quaffle in my left hand. "C'mon." she whispered to herself,"You were born to be a Chaser." As she dodged an imaginary Keeper, and scored a couple of times, she realized it was true. She really was born to be a Chaser. Of course, it was silly to keep reminding herself that, but she felt like she needed it.
Sus In jos

Quinn Jordan
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Glee
» Quinn
» WESTFIELD, Jordan Lazarus (FINISHED)
» Jordan Keller
» Alexis Jordan

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Hogwarts Magic Realm :: Welcome :: Character Application :: Accepted Characters-
Mergi direct la: